Current Year 2017 – 18.
Summer term enrolment is now live (classes start 23rd April 2018)
We accept enrolments:
- Online, round the clock (further information below)
- By telephone with secure card payment (020 8772 6060)
- By post with a cheque
- In person in the evenings (after 5pm) when classes are running.
If your call to 020 8772 6060 is not answered please leave a message and we will call you back.
Normal office hours:
PHONE: 020 8772 6060: Monday to Thursday 2pm to 8.45pm; Sat 10am to 1.45pm
IN PERSON: Monday to Thursday, after 5pm to 8.45pm ; Saturday 10am to 1.45pm
Online enrolment – a round the clock, convenient and secure way to sign up!
Checkout with a PayPal account OR opt to pay with a credit or debit card. You DO NOT need a PayPal account. Follow this guide to checking out with a credit or debit card.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulty creating an account or logging in
- Classes that are full will not be found on the online system.
- To take a taster session please call us on 020 8772 6060 (it is not possible to enrol online for a taster)
- You do not need to have, or use, a PayPal account – opt to pay with a credit or debit card on the PayPal checkout page. Follow this guide to checking out with a credit or debit card.
- You should assume that your enrolment has been accepted unless we contact you. We will not normally send an acknowledgement or a receipt, unless this is requested
OR Enrol by telephone with a card payment:
Simple and secure
020 8772 6060 (see office hours above)
OR Complete the Enrolment Form
2017 – 18
Post your Form and Fee to:
Community Education, St Francis Xavier College, 10 Malwood Road, London SW12 8EN. Cheques payable to “SFX”
Bring your Form and Fee in person to:
St Francis Xavier College, 10 Malwood Road, London SW12 8EN
5pm – 8.45pm Monday to Thursday during term time only (not during the holidays)
Course fees are non-refundable.
Do not include card details on a form being posted or emailed – this is not secure. Please ring through with the details – or enrol and pay online.
CARD DETAILS SHOULD NEVER BE SENT BY EMAIL OR FAX OR POST – WE WILL DELETE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT OR PROCESS THEM
Course fees are payable in full on enrolment and will only be refunded if the course is cancelled (please note cheques may be banked before a decision is made about course viability). If you are unsure about a course you are advised to enrol for a single taster session (£10) before signing up for the full course. There is a non-refundable £10 administration fee payable once per term on enrolment which is in addition to the course fee. We accept credit or debit card, cash or cheque.
NOTE: You should assume that your enrolment has been accepted unless we contact you. We will not normally send an acknowledgement or a receipt, unless this is requested and a stamped addressed envelope supplied. Cheques may be banked before a decision about course opening is made.